The Geoide Author
is the powerful and user-friendly graphical interface to configure the Geoide Viewer. The use of a graphical interface significantly decreases the risk of introducing configuration errors. Moreover you can configure items once and re-use them in different viewer configurations. This is ideal for setting up multiple viewer configurations with a common basis (theme layers, base layers, etc.)
- Editing properties of maps, layers and group-layers
- Editing search queries
- Overview of layer structure in a tree
- Automatic legend in Viewer, including legend symbols after configuring layers.
- Automatic interpretation of WMS group layers.
- Drag and drop.
- Configure lay-out of toolbars
- Adjust color schemes
- Overview of used and unused items in the Admin tab.